I'm very honored to have been asked to be a guide and companion on this great Camino walk for Furman. It really started for me in deepest winter when people said "Yes" with their check books and sent in the deposit. Then I knew I had to get ready and begin the walk to Santiago in my heart and with my body. So, I started off in the snow and ice of Minnesota (when the weather was really ugly, I went to the gym). Now it's early summer, full of the promise and light. Already I've come a long way. I'm trying to let go of apprehensions, expectations and assumptions and just be present for the group, but every so often, I remember the hills and think, can I really climb them again?
Yes! Ultreya!
Praying for all of you as you begin this spiritual and physical journey.
ReplyDeleteElaine Sarratt and members of Ann Quattlebaum's Circle at FBC Greenville.